Would you like to be a member of our team?
We are a Norwegian company that is a leader within the field of language technology. We deliver Cloud solutions that are used by customers worldwide; we have solutions adapted to a number of languages. Contact us to learn more about the positions. Just click on the links below each description.
Software support specialist
We are seeking a detail-oriented and word-savvy team member to provide technical support for our editing and administrative software. We are looking for someone with an appreciation for copy-editing and a desire to work with software and systems. This person will work in the US Time zone.
- Troubleshoot, document and report customer support issues.
- Work directly with customers to ensure our custom dictionaries satisfy their proofing requirements.
- Work with our editors to provide ongoing customization and support.
- Test new software releases.
- Create and update support documentation.
- Install and train customers on the use of Tansa software.
- Candidate should be proficient in both Windows and MacOS.
- Experience with Jira, web CMS and editorial publishing systems preferred.
- Experience with several rich editors, like TinyMCE and CKEditor.